So another year has passed, but I'm not about to do one of those "year in review" things that everyone seems to love doing. We all have our ups and downs and that's all there is to it. Time marches on.
Instead I'm going to share some photos of the old Damocles project that I started so long ago because it's finally progressing at a reasonable pace. Goodness knows that there are a ton of other half finished projects as well, and if I did have a new years resolution it would be to finish them all.
Enough with the verbiage. On with the show.
The top still isn't glued in to place, but at least you can see the interior at the moment. I as just going to seal it up originally and leave the interior out.
This should give you some idea with the top on. It's just sitting on there.
And here's the longer shot with the radar unit sitting in place. Again, not glued at all.
Still a heap of work to be done, but it's all coming along nicely. I'm never driven by the need to do fully detailed damage or anything. I just like them to look OK on a table. Anyway, happy new year to everyone out there and I hope you all progress nicely in your projects this year too.